Poor time management could be costing your company! From resource leakages caused by inefficiency to employee burnout and turnover, the costs of overwhelmed and imbalanced employees is a growing problem in the workplace. Thankfully, it does not have to be.
Time management is a skill which can be learned and employee effectiveness can both empower and retain your workforce. Through time management and work-life balance training, Origami Day can help your team accomplish more in each day without burning out your team.
Team Training is right for you if:
- Deadlines are not being met
- Overtime is necessary
- Employee absenteeism is increasing
- Quality of work is decreasing
Team Training packages often include:
- interactive training in-person or virtually
- up to 90 minutes of content and Q&A time
- no minimum or cap on number of attendees
- handouts for attendees
- follow up email with action steps, resources, and optional attendee survey
- custom discount code for online shop
- option to have recording of virtual training
- attendee giveaway
Organizations can select from one of our tried and true training topics or customize an employee experience to meet specific goals, team dynamics, and budgets. No team is too big or too small and all services have the option to add Origami Day proven products.
Contact us to learn more about offerings and book a training!
Origami Day reminded us to think about what is urgent and important and to use that filter when we are deciding what needs to get done on any given day.
- Shannon Beasley, lululemon athletica, Assistant Manager
Sam's Origami Day workshop was excellent for my sales team. Everyone was engaged in the content and excited about the opportunity to implement her tools. Her workshop will benefit people both professionally and personally.
- Kenny Reed, MasterBrand Cabinets, Regional Manager
Origami Day tools + Sam's guidance were extremely helpful to our cohort of 10 veteran business owners and facilitators! The Eisenhower Urgency Matrix combined with the weekly planning brought iron-sharpens-iron practical steps into our lives! Thank you Sam and Origami Day!
-Tony Lee, Bunker Labs